- Product Name : BOHEMIAN WIG HUMAN HAIR BLEND BRAZILIAN SECRET SWISS LACE FRONT WIG ROSEMARY
- Category : SWISS LACE FRONT WIG
- Brand : BRAZILIAN SECRET
- Material : HUMAN HAIR BLEND
- Color On Model : 99J
- Heat : Safe up to 377°F
- HUMAN HAIR BLEND
- LESS TANGLES, LASTS LONGER.
- VARIETY OF COLORS
- SOFT SWISS LACE
The proper care of your wig will keep it looking new. Most women prefer to have more than one wig, not only to alternate hairstyles, but to allow time for cleaning and drying. The frequency of washing depends on factors such as air quality and humidity. Generally, a wig should be washed after it has been worn 8-12 times, but this can vary.
Since human blended wigs are designed using synthetic fibers, care must be taken to avoid tangling or ruining the curl patterns. Follow these instructions for best results after washing.
1. Before washing, gently brush the wig thoroughly with a wig brush. For wigs with a tight curl, do not brush, use fingers and gently remove tangles.
2. Do not totally immerse your wig into water. Mist the hair with a spray bottle to dampen the hairs. Use wig shampoo specially formulated for synthetic wigs.
3. Rinse the wig gently using a spray bottle or spray hose.
4. Wrap the wig in a towel and gently pat out excess water. Do not rub.
5. Spray a revitalizing conditioner over the entire surface of hair. This wil further condition the wig fibers.
6. Allow the wig to air dry on a wig stand or mannequin head.
Flat iron over 400°F will change the natural quality of texture. We recommend to use iron temperature between 300-400°F.