SHIPPING AND RETURNS/EXCHANGES INFORMATION
**Important Information for the USPS and UPS SERVICE**
- USPS® Coronavirus Updates: Expected Delivery Changes
USPS products and packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts.
I understand some of my mail delivery may be delayed? Why?
Postal Service Priority Mail® products and First-Class® packages may temporarily require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
When will this happen?
This change is effective April 17, 2020.
How will this affect delivery of Priority Mail?
Priority Mail's two-day and three-day service commitments will be extended to three days and four days, respectively. Customers will continue to receive improved product tracking and as much as $50 in free insurance.
Will this affect delivery of Priority Mail Express®?
Priority Mail Express service, which guarantees overnight service, and one-day service commitments for Priority Mail will not change.
Will First-Class Mail be delayed too?
There is no impact to First-Class letters and flats. However, First-Class Package Service® two and three day service commitments will be extended to three and four days respectively.
- UPS Service Guarantee -
Impact of the Coronavirus on our Service Guarantee.
(as of March 26, 2020)
Within the U.S., UPS is designated among the government’s critical infrastructure and, therefore, continues to operate. The Novel Coronavirus pandemic has created unprecedented complexities, which have required us to constantly reassess our operations. Our highest priority is to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers.
Suspension of Service Guarantee
Effective March 26, 2020 and until further notice, we have suspended the UPS Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. For all U.S. origin shipments, the Service Guarantee suspension became effective as of March 24, 2020.
As the effects of the Coronavirus impact our infrastructure, we will continue to seek guidance from local, state, and national government entities to ensure that we fully align with their regulations. We are committed to continue operating globally except where constrained by government restrictions.
Changes to Commitment Times
Commitment times for UPS Next Day Air Saver® and UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® services scheduled for delivery on or after March 30, 2020 will be extended to end-of-day until further notice.
Mother’s Day Changes to Commitment Times
Due to heavy shipping volume the day before Mother's Day, UPS is making an operational adjustment for Saturday, May 9, 2020. On that day, we will extend the delivery commitment time by 90 minutes for UPS Next Day Air® and UPS Worldwide Express® packages delivered in the U.S.
*Due to the above, the timeframes below is not currently applied.
MizBarn has a standard 24-48 hour processing time prior to the shipment of all orders. This is subject to change due to sales or holidays.
Rarely, some orders may require 1-7 working days depending on the product, including preparation of the order(s) before shipping.
We will ship out the orders as soon as they are ready to be shipped.
Please review our shipping methods for estimated timeframes of the delivery of your package(s).
There are no shipments for weekends, holidays, or in the occurrence of a natural disaster.
USPS PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS
1 to 3 business days + processing time.
USPS PRIORITY MAIL
2 to 5 business days + processing time.
3 to 14 business days + processing time.
UPS 2ND DAY AIR
2 business days + processing time.
UPS 3 DAY SELECT
3 business days + processing time.
3 to 7 business days + processing time.
MizBarn offers FREE SHIPPING to any purchases over $70 and FLAT RATE SHIPPING to any purchases over $50 to the United States residents only. It is only limited to domestic areas due to the high shipping cost from shipping services overseas.
Expedited orders shipped via UPS (2nd Day Air and 3 Day Select) are delivered on business days (Monday to Friday) only. Orders shipped via USPS (standard shipping) can be delivered Monday to Saturday. Delivery is not available on Sundays for all shipping carriers.
All orders shipped via standard shipping will be shipped through the USPS or UPS. Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee that your order will be shipped within a certain timeframe when you choose standard ground and priority mail delivery.
Once a package has been shipped by us through the USPS or UPS, we cannot ascertain the package's exact path of delivery. Some packages can be delayed due to certain circumstances by the USPS or UPS. We ask for your patience if this does occur.
Please note that with expedited shipping methods, MizBarn cannot request or guarantee delivery by a specific time. Generally, the UPS will deliver your package(s) by 8PM on the estimated date of delivery. Please note that the UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, and will only accept shipments to valid street addresses. Any and all package(s) that are addressed to a P.O. Box may be delayed or charged for an additional address correction fee.
SAME DAY SHIPPING
SAME DAY SHIPPING can only be applied on orders placed before 3 P.M (E.T).
This applies to business days only (Monday to Friday).
All orders placed on weekends will be processed on the following Monday.
Same-day Shipping may not be available due to Covid 19.
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
After we ship your order(s), we will send the shipping information through email. Please prepare to receive your order within the expected delivery date if available in order to avoid missing the delivery attempts. After that, please check your post office if you’ve missed it.
International shipping charge varies between countries, and depending on the package's weight and value.
Please be advised that international packages may be subject to additional fees, such as taxes/duties/customs on any and all packages. The customer is responsible for payment of any such charges.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THERE ARE NO GUARANTEED DELIVERY DATES OR SHIPPING TIMEFRAMES FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES NO MATTER THE SERVICE CHOSEN.
All international packages may take longer delivery timeframes, as customs can be delayed.
Please be prepared for longer delivery timeframes.
ESTIMATED TIMEFRAME (NOT GUARANTEED)
USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL
7-10 Business Days (including CUSTOMS)
USPS FIRST-CLASS PACKAGE INTERNATIONAL SERVICE
Varies by Destination
UPS WORLDWIDE EXPRESS
1-3 Business Days
UPS WORLDWIDE EXPEDITED
2-5 Business Days
Please see the following information from USPS.com/Customer Service:
The USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL has an estimated timeframe of 7-10 business days for major cities only.
The USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL does not have a guaranteed delivery date.
The USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL is not much different from USPS FIRST CLASS PACKAGE INTERNATIONAL - as both services require some time to go through customs.
They cannot guaranteed the customs timeframe as this differs from package to package, and country to country.
However, the USPS can submit an inquiry claim/investigation as to the status of the package to international country's parcel network (international courier) - which is the only advantage to the USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL service.
Such international investigations can take up to 32 business days to complete.
Incorrect billing information and/or shipping information/address may result in shipping delays or missing packages.
Please be advised that MIZBARN is only responsible for shipping out your order(s) promptly (with the correct contents).
The shipping address is automatically printed out through the system as the exact address the customer has inputted at check-out.
This information is NOT checked or verified by personnel; and if it is incorrect, it will be returned to us by the USPS (or any other shipping company used) due to “insufficient address."
It is up to the customer to provide and input the CORRECT COMPLETE ADDRESS in the CORRECT PLACES for the shipping/delivery address upon CHECK-OUT.
If a package is lost or returned back to us due to the customer providing a wrong address, we will NOT refund the cost of shipping and we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
If you want to get your order re-shipped, you will have to pay for the cost of shipping again.
If not, we will cancel and refund the order WITHOUT the shipping charge that was utilized.
Please note that this shipping charge will be the actual charge, and not the $3.99 shipping or free shipping promotion.
Even if the customer used the $3.99 or Free shipping option on their order, they will still be held responsible for the actual shipping charge, which will be removed from the total refunded.
***Please make sure to double-check your delivery address before placing your orders!***
Please be advised that once packages have been handed over to shipping companies (USPS, UPS, etc.), the responsibility of that package has been given over to those companies.
MIZBARN cannot ascertain the paths that these packages take, so please contact your local USPS or UPS store for more information about tracking.
MIZBARN can only see what the customer sees, on USPS.com or UPS.com, or any other carrier websites, when tracking packages.
RISK OF LOSS
As with any online shopping or package delivery systems - please be advised that there is always a Risk of Loss.
Risk of Loss: If your order has been marked DELIVERED by any shipping carriers, as determined on tracking websites, but you are not in possession of your order.
Please be advised that MIZBARN takes full responsibility of packing and sending out your order promptly and correctly. However, once the packages are handed over to the shipping carriers (USPS, UPS, etc.) - the carriers and the receivers are now responsible for any and all risk of loss.
Lost or missing packages (but have been marked delivered by the carriers) must be handled by the customers. They must alert their local USPS store to inquire about the status and exact area where their shipments were dropped off. You may use the following link to place claims for missing or lost packages (and for more information); https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
If a claim must be placed, please reach out to your local USPS store for assistance.
If you believe your package was stolen, you must also alert the local police for further assistance.
We urge you to constantly track your package, especially if it is “OUT FOR DELIVERY,” please be sure to be home or make other arrangements, to further decrease any chances of missing/lost/or stolen packages.
We also recommend you to contact your local USPS store, once they are in possession of your package and before it is out for delivery, to have them hold onto it or make other arrangements.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order(s) have been shipped. If you do not receive a tracking number within 48 hours of placing your order, please reach out to us through email. We also ask you to check your spam folder for any missed emails.
At times, we may not have certain items in stock ready to be shipped out due to re-ordering or re-stocking and in such cases, the customer will be alerted and guided on how to proceed with their order.
During the rare occurrence of a backorder on your item(s); you will be placed on a priority waitlist. We will then immediately ship item(s) upon their arrival to our warehouse.
If we are unable to ship the backordered item(s) in a reasonable timeframe of 7 to 10 days, we will contact you immediately, in order to cancel the back-ordered item and refund the amount to the original payment methods.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICY
Orders can be changed or modified but never cancelled for a “full refund”. We DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS, due to the nature of the product(s) we sell. Once the order has been placed, we will only make modifications to the order. Please refer to our Return and Exchange Policy.
You may cancel your order as long as your order hasn't shipped from the warehouse. Once your order has been shipped, you cannot cancel your order, and it will fall under return policy.
Please allow around 5 business days to process order cancellations.
If customer refuses package(s) or the package(s) is returned due to a failed delivery, we will charge a restocking fee to recover return shipping costs.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the nature of the products we sell, your order must meet Federal Health Regulations before requesting a return or exchange. All returns are processed within 6-7 business days upon arrival to our offices. Refunds will only be given as "ONLINE STORE CREDIT" as MizBarn Reward Points.
All returns are subjected to a 20% ~ 80% restocking fee.
Wig Products that are curly or wavy will have a restocking fee starting at 30%.
The restocking fee is determined by the final condition of the returned item.
Mizbarn reserves the right to establish a restocking fee upon receipt and inspection of the returned items.
The final determined restocking fee is non-negotiable.
Please note the following restocking fees:
- Original Condition: 20% restocking fee
- Damaged Package: 30% up to 50% - (including, but not limited to the item(s) being Bent/ Crushed/ Wrinkled/ Twisted/ Torn off)
- Damaged Product: 40% up to "Not Returnable”*:
- 40% to 80% - Brushed/ Fingered / Tangled, Loosen Curl/ Worn.
- Not Returnable: Altered/ Odor (Perfume, Hair Spray, Smoke, Smell, etc.)/ Chemical Product Applied (Glue, Dye, etc.)/ Cut/ Torn Off/ Excessively Worn
- Missing Materials: 30% up to 80% - Outer Box/ Tag/ Label/ Tissue Paper/ String/ Holder/ Hairnet
- Etc.: 30% up to 70% - Products may be deemed defective due to unlisted reasons
*”Not Returnable”: In this case, we reserve the right to refuse the product for a return or exchange, and will give the customer the option of receiving the product back at the customer’s expense.
If more than two of the above reasons apply to the returned item's condition, the restocking fee will be determined by the highest percentage. The percentages will not be combined.
- All of our products are directly received from the manufacturers and have undergone a quality assurance process to ensure that they are free from any imperfections. If you receive an item that is damaged, defective, or materially different, please contact us immediately upon receipt of the package.
- If the item(s) received does not meet our brand standards, we will gladly exchange the item(s) and proceed with the exchange process per our cost.
- Customers may return a package within 7 days of receiving your order only if a customer service staff has authorized it.
- If a return request is submitted due to any other reason, (aside from wrong items being delivered*), all shipping costs must be covered by the customer, as Mizbarn has fulfilled their duty in providing the correct items that were ordered.
- All shipment fees (including returns/exchanges) must be covered by the customer even when the customer has had free or flat rate shipping. The actual shipment fees will be removed from the refund total.
- The original shipping fees are deducted from all returns - as shipping is a separate service that has already been credited to a third-party delivery service, and will not be eligible for return.
- Please note that this shipping charge that is deducted will be the original shipping fee, and not just the flat shipping or free shipping promotion.
- Even if the customer used the flat shipping or free shipping option on their order, they will still be held responsible for the actual shipping charge, which will be removed from the total refunded.
Please make a RETURN REQUEST.
Go to “My Account” and select the ORDERS tab – from there, you will find the RETURN REQUEST option. This will alert us that you have made an official RETURN REQUEST, so that we can authorize it and further proceed with your return procedure.
You must also email us with your intent to return the item, so we can ensure the firm receipt of the item(s).
- Our fulfillment department must inspect all incoming shipments to ensure all products are in its original condition.
- No in-store credit or credit card refund will be given if the product has been opened, damaged or manipulated in any manner from its original state, including the product tag(s).
- All shipping fees in the transaction and a 20% re-stocking fee must be covered by the customer. In the event that the returned products are damaged or defective, rendering them to be un-sellable, we may apply a higher restocking fee. Please refer to the above RESTOCKING FEES section for more information.
- All refunds will be awarded as “ONLINE STORE CREDIT” in the form of MizBarn Reward Points.
PLEASE BE ADVISED that if you are not able to submit a Return Request - it is because the item is a LAST CALL SALE & CLEARANCE ITEM and cannot be returned.
*The above policies may differ if the wrong item(s) was delivered. Please contact us in these situations.
***Please make sure to double-check your item(s) before placing your orders!***
All of our products are directly received from the manufacturers and have undergone a quality assurance process to ensure that they are free from any imperfections. If you receive an item that is damaged, defective, or materially different, please contact us immediately upon receipt of the package.
MizBarn, by its own discretion, will only honor the return/exchange of product(s) under the following conditions:
- Requests must be made within 5 business days of receipt of product(s).
- Any exchange requested after 5 business days of receiving the product will not be honored.
- We will not accept any merchandise, which has been opened, used or altered (unwrapped, washed, brushed, combed or cut) in any way.
- According to Federal law, a customer cannot return human hair products that have been used due to hygienic reasons. Please return the item in the original and re-sellable condition as a necessary health precaution.
- In order to process an exchange, the product would need to be sent back at your expense. Once your product has been received, it will be examined thoroughly by our quality assurance team. If the returned product is in its absolute original condition, we will continue with the exchange process, and guide you through it. For exchanges, customers are responsible for the shipment of the exchanged items, both to our offices, and from our offices, back to the customer.
- No refunds will be permitted, unless it is determined that MizBarn is the party at fault due to a fulfillment error, then we shall exchange the product at no additional cost to the customer. For these cases, a MizBarn representative will send a return label to you via your email address. This label should be printed and placed onto your package to ensure your package is insured during its route back to our offices.
- The customer is responsible for the re-shipment cost as that is a separate service that has already been credited to a third-party delivery service. Shipment fees will not be returned to the customer, as it has already been credited to third-party delivery services.
- For any exchange that permits a difference (lesser than original) customer will hold an in-store credit for the remaining balance owed as we do not refund ANY costs.
- In the cases in which a customer has changed their mind about a product, and wants to exchange it, they must be responsible for shipping the product to our offices, and receiving it back. Further costs may be applicable.
LAST CALL SALE & CLEARANCE ITEMS: Please be advised that all "LAST CALL SALE ITEMS & CLEARANCE ITEMS" cannot be returned or exchanged, as these items will not be re-stocked. All Last Call Sale Items & CLEARANCE ITEMS are FINAL SALES, and will not be accepted through returns or exchanges.
LAST CALL SALE & CLEARANCE ITEMS: Please be advised that if any "LAST CALL SALE ITEMS & CLEARANCE ITEMS" are returned, they will NOT be refunded as store credit. They will be sent to our Disposal Commitee and disposed of immediately.
- Refunds will only be given as "ONLINE STORE CREDIT" as MizBarn Reward Points.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE PROCEDURE
Our Customer Service department will personally guide you via email to assist you with your returns and exchanges request(s).
When you receive your item(s), open the box and visually examine the product to verify if you have received the desired texture, color(s) and length(s) you ordered. You can gently take the hair out of the packaging. At this time, you can determine if the products you have received are damaged, defective, or materially different from what you ordered.
Please contact us immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once a package has been delivered as determined by the USPS or UPS websites - your order will be systematically completed.
If in the case, the status states "DELIVERED", but you do not have your package, you must alert us within 24 hours of the delivery time posted.
We encourage you to contact your local USPS Postal Service first.
Any requests beyond this limit will not be accepted.
MIZBARN is constantly striving to give customers the best customer service.
If there are any questions or concerns, please contact the following:
Email: Customer Service Representative at email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS
Monday - Friday
11 am - 3 pm (E.T)
Address: 1100 MORRIS AVE UNION, NJ 07083
TEL: +1 908-662-9677